Our Sustainable Impact (Sust-Imp.) strategy is based on investing in sustainable solutions-oriented businesses and companies. We:
Solve Global Issues & Challenges:
- Our intention is to invest in opportunities where positive economic performance and community impact are inherently aligned – thereby solving global community critical challenges.
- Sustainable global Impact finds companies with the potential to measurably contribute to solutions addressing critical global challenges identified by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs)
Invest in Solutions & Create Value:
- We invest in companies whose core business models promotes sustainable solutions to worldwide environment, education & work resource development, responsible use & production, labor safety and community challenges.
- Zinqular believes responsible governance in business is a part of reaching positive investment results – in all of our investments portfolio.
- We modelled an effective and agile approach that integrates community, social, the environment and governance considerations into our investment process by finding possible risks and opportunities and managing serious themes
Capitalize on Firm’s Resources
- We have created an agile and proven process to source, due diligence, and built value in companies in selected markets, including those companies whose core business model solves serious society challenges and issues.
- Our Sust-Imp. team takes advantage of these tools to partner with businesses where we see commercial opportunities and great transformational innovation needed to solve critical society problems.
- Zinqular partners with management teams and this allows our portfolio companies achieve greater financial results, incremental positive impact, and improved environment, society & governance performance – and take advantage of full suite of our global investment resources, to achieve positive goals.